Does this listing belong to you or your company?
Create an account now and claim this listing.
The demand for entertainment in literacy media itself gave birth to Pahana. We reach out to readers of all ages and life styles with a wide range of articles in both English and Sinhala providing entertainment and education.read more.
- The main objective of the magazine have been identified as follows:
- To promote traditional values and activities among the Sri Lankans in Australia, enbling them to retain their cultural identity aas an integral section of multicultural Australia
- To disseminate information and ideas among the Sri Lankans in order for them to make a meaningful contribution to the Australian way of life
- To provide facilities for Sri Lankans in Australia to share news and views about Sri Lanka and Australia.
- To provide facilities for Sri Lankans in Australia of all walks of life to display and enhance their talents and creative abilities to improve the quality of life of the community.
- To provide useful information, guidance and assistance for the Sri Lankan community in their genuine efforts to assimilate into the Mainstream Society.
- 15,000 copies of Pahana Magazine will be distributed nation-wide.
- Approximately 50,000 readers.